Commentary from Civica Rx CEO Martin VanTrieste: We are halfway through Civica Rx’s first year. When I reflect on all that has happened since our company’s launch in September 2018, I am proud of what we have accomplished and more motivated than ever to deliver on our mission of making essential generic medications accessible...
Salt Lake City, UT, February 16, 2019 – Civica Rx is proud to announce that Heather Wall, Chief Commercial Officer, has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of 2019’s Women Leaders to Watch in Healthcare. The profiles of all the winners are featured in the February 18, 2019 print issue of Modern Healthcare...
Civica will partner with healthcare systems to ensure that generic drugs are affordable and available as soon as possible.
We will partner with hospitals and healthcare systems to (1) prioritize production of generic drugs and (2) purchase Civica generic drugs, based on hospital system’s clinical needs.
- We will create market stability by procuring or manufacturing the products required by our hospital systems
- We will guarantee volumes for our hospitals and health system partners for each drug we manufacture
Civica will focus on bringing value — in supply, quality, and price — to the market
- We will establish long-term partnerships that will allow us to guarantee predictable, long-term supply
- We will provide our suppliers with long-term, predictable volumes
- We will work with trusted, FDA-approved manufacturers with high-quality track records. We will embed a collaborative, rigorous quality assurance process with each partner and will have a single price point for each drug, regardless of health system size
- We will assure that our prices are transparent and competitive
Civica will serve as a check in the generic manufacturing industry
- We will fix broken markets by applying for Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) for each drug we manufacture
- We will have the R&D expertise necessary to enter identified drug markets and develop medications that our patients need
- We will partner with our governmental and regulatory agencies to assure we are working together in a way that benefits our patients