FierceHealthcare names CivicaRx as one of it's 2019 “Fierce 15” Companies Civica Rx is honored to have been named by FierceHealthcare as one of the 2019 Fierce 15 companies, designating it as one of the most promising healthcare companies in the industry. The Fierce 15 celebrates the spirit of being “fierce” – championing innovation...
Momentum reflects commitment of nearly 750 hospitals to date Salt Lake City, UT, January 7, 2019 – Civica Rx has announced that 12 health systems, representing approximately 250 hospitals across the United States, have joined the new not-for-profit generic drug company as founding members. When combined with hospitals represented by the initial governing members...
Civica’s MISSION Ensure that essential generic drugs are available and affordable to everyone Civica’s VISION To be a model generic drug company by providing high-quality FDA approved products at affordable prices Civica’s VALUES Safety, Quality, Accessibility, Affordability and Fairness What's Next? Civica expects to bring over 14 hospital-administered generic drugs to hospitals and health...
Civica will partner with healthcare systems to ensure that generic drugs are affordable and available as soon as possible.
We will partner with hospitals and healthcare systems to (1) prioritize production of generic drugs and (2) purchase Civica generic drugs, based on hospital system’s clinical needs.
- We will create market stability by procuring or manufacturing the products required by our hospital systems
- We will guarantee volumes for our hospitals and health system partners for each drug we manufacture
Civica will focus on bringing value — in supply, quality, and price — to the market
- We will establish long-term partnerships that will allow us to guarantee predictable, long-term supply
- We will provide our suppliers with long-term, predictable volumes
- We will work with trusted, FDA-approved manufacturers with high-quality track records. We will embed a collaborative, rigorous quality assurance process with each partner and will have a single price point for each drug, regardless of health system size
- We will assure that our prices are transparent and competitive
Civica will serve as a check in the generic manufacturing industry
- We will fix broken markets by applying for Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) for each drug we manufacture
- We will have the R&D expertise necessary to enter identified drug markets and develop medications that our patients need
- We will partner with our governmental and regulatory agencies to assure we are working together in a way that benefits our patients