Serving patients is a privilege that comes with significant responsibilities.
Civica will manufacture shortage drugs that are critical and important in meeting the health care needs of our patients.
Civica Rx was formed by health systems to address a national crisis, which has been occurring for far too long. Every day clinicians wonder if they will have the necessary medicines to treat the patients they serve, which include pediatric cancer patients. Far too often, an oncologist has to treat a pediatric cancer patient...
Civica will partner with healthcare systems to ensure that generic drugs are affordable and available as soon as possible.
We will partner with hospitals and healthcare systems to (1) prioritize production of generic drugs and (2) purchase Civica general drugs, based on hospital system’s clinical needs.
- We will create market stability by procuring or manufacturing the products required by our hospital systems
- We will guarantee volumes for our hospitals and health system partners for each drug we manufacture
Civica will focus on bringing value — in supply, quality, and price — to the market
- We will establish long-term partnerships that will allow us to guarantee predictable, long-term supply
- We will provide our suppliers with long-term, predictable volumes
- We will work with trusted, FDA-approved manufacturers with high-quality track records. We will embed a collaborative, rigorous quality assurance process with each partner and will have a single price point for each drug, regardless of health system size
- We will assure that our prices are transparent and competitive
Civica will serve as a check in the generic manufacturing industry
- We will fix broken markets by applying for Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) for each drug we manufacture
- We will have the R&D expertise necessary to enter identified drug markets and develop medications that our patients need
- We will partner with our governmental and regulatory agencies to assure we are working together in a way that benefits our patients