Xellia becomes Civica’s first supplier partner and will produce essential antibiotics in short supply in U.S. hospitals Lehi, UT and Buffalo Grove, IL, May 15, 2019 – Civica Rx (Civica, Inc.) and Xellia Pharmaceuticals today announced they have signed a product supply agreement under which Xellia will manufacture essential antibiotics, including Vancomycin and Daptomycin,...
Civica Rx recently welcomed the local community for the official opening of its new headquarters in Lehi, UT, just outside of Salt Lake City. Joining the Civica team as speakers for the opening ceremony and ribbon cutting were Utah Governor, Gary Herbert; U.S. Congressman Ben McAdams (UT); Intermountain Healthcare CEO, Marc Harrison, MD; University...
The Medicine Maker selects Martin VanTrieste, Civica CEO, for its 2019 Power List, naming him as one of the Champions of Change. "I am honored and deeply humbled to be named to The Medicine Maker 2019 Power List, Champions of Change. The credit goes to the entire Civica team for their hard work and...
Civica will partner with healthcare systems to ensure that generic drugs are affordable and available as soon as possible.
We will partner with hospitals and healthcare systems to (1) prioritize production of generic drugs and (2) purchase Civica generic drugs, based on hospital system’s clinical needs.
- We will create market stability by procuring or manufacturing the products required by our hospital systems
- We will guarantee volumes for our hospitals and health system partners for each drug we manufacture
Civica will focus on bringing value — in supply, quality, and price — to the market
- We will establish long-term partnerships that will allow us to guarantee predictable, long-term supply
- We will provide our suppliers with long-term, predictable volumes
- We will work with trusted, FDA-approved manufacturers with high-quality track records. We will embed a collaborative, rigorous quality assurance process with each partner and will have a single price point for each drug, regardless of health system size
- We will assure that our prices are transparent and competitive
Civica will serve as a check in the generic manufacturing industry
- We will fix broken markets by applying for Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) for each drug we manufacture
- We will have the R&D expertise necessary to enter identified drug markets and develop medications that our patients need
- We will partner with our governmental and regulatory agencies to assure we are working together in a way that benefits our patients