We thank 42 health systems, representing 1122 hospitals across the US, for joining Civica Rx to help ensure quality medicines are accessible and affordable to everyone. These include:
Civica Rx recently welcomed the local community for the official opening of its new headquarters in Lehi, UT, just outside of Salt Lake City. Joining the Civica team as speakers for the opening ceremony and ribbon cutting were Utah Governor, Gary Herbert; U.S. Congressman Ben McAdams (UT); Intermountain Healthcare CEO, Marc Harrison, MD; University...
The Medicine Maker selects Martin VanTrieste, Civica CEO, for its 2019 Power List, naming him as one of the Champions of Change. "I am honored and deeply humbled to be named to The Medicine Maker 2019 Power List, Champions of Change. The credit goes to the entire Civica team for their hard work and...
Commentary from Civica Rx CEO Martin VanTrieste: We are halfway through Civica Rx’s first year. When I reflect on all that has happened since our company’s launch in September 2018, I am proud of what we have accomplished and more motivated than ever to deliver on our mission of making essential generic medications accessible...
Civica is partnering with healthcare systems to ensure that generic drugs are affordable and available as soon as possible.
We are partnering with hospitals and healthcare systems to (1) prioritize production of generic drugs and (2) purchase Civica generic drugs, based on hospital systems’ clinical needs.
- We are creating market stability by procuring or manufacturing the products required by our hospital systems
- We are guaranteeing volumes for our hospitals and health system partners for each drug we manufacture
Civica is focusing on bringing value — in supply, quality, and price — to the market
- We are establishing long-term partnerships that will allow us to guarantee predictable, long-term supply
- We are providing our suppliers with long-term, predictable volumes
- We are working with trusted, FDA-approved manufacturers with high-quality track records. We are embedding a collaborative, rigorous quality assurance process with each partner and will have a single price point for each drug, regardless of health system size
- We are assuring that our prices are transparent and competitive
Civica is serving as a check in the generic manufacturing industry
- We are fixing broken markets by applying for Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) for each drug we manufacture
- We are having the R&D expertise necessary to enter identified drug markets and develop medications that our patients need
- We are partnering with our governmental and regulatory agencies to assure we are working together in a way that benefits our patients